Birmingham Housing Blog

Reporting a Repair

reporting repairs

How do I report a repair?

Before you report a repair please have as much information as possible about the problem so we can think about what needs to be done and decide which of our contractors will be the best to fix things.

If you have a gas leak turn off the gas supply, open a door or window and call the gas emergency service on 0800 111999 first and then let us know.

Who to contact

  • For boiler breakdowns call Status Heating on 0345 257 0830 or 0121 369 0560
  • For other Urgent repairs (such as no electricity or a water leak) call Wrekin Housing Trust on 0300 1234474
  • For non-urgent matters, please contact us by telephone or email at

More Information

For more information on repairs, head over to the repairs section of our website.

Latest Posts

Tenant Satisfaction Survey 2023 Recap!

We have some amazing news to share with you!

New Board Member

5 Tips For Getting Through the Cold Winter Months

How to Prevent Damp and Mould

Skip to content